This festival is all ages, however the nature of this event may not be suitable for infants.
4603 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808
Yes… at your own risk.
Convenient parking is available on site at $20.00 per day.
Please email email@example.com with your 2020 order number for assistance.
All purchases are non-refundable or transferable. Lineup and set times are subject to change.
Event is Rain Or Shine
No refunds will be given due to inclement weather of any kind.
Cancellation/ Postponed Event
If Covid-19 deems this event unplayable. All tickets will have the opportunity for a full refund or a rollover to 2022. In the event that this event is canceled/postponed for any other reason than COVID-19, all tickets will receive a credit to another Stage Left Entertainment event or a full refund.
Left Entertainment is not responsible for any lost or stolen items during this event.
- Only Bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x12″ or 1 Gallon Clear Plastic Freezer Bag (ZipLock bag or similar) and Small Clutch bag not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″. All subject to search.
- Cell phones are permitted in the venue
- Extra clothes
- Sunscreen and bug spray in non aerosol cans
- Blanket – no larger than 8′ x 8′
- Backpacks/Bags except permissible sizes/small personal bags or clear bags.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind, including mace
- Beverages other than water – no soda, alcohol, juice or energy drinks
- Wallet chains
- Pocket knives
- Electronics other than cell phones including but not limited to: laptops, iPads, Kindles, video games, etc.
- No Coolers/Hard coolers or coolers on wheels/No Outside Food
- Baseballs, footballs, tennis balls, etc
- No Umbrellas
- Chairs of any kind
UPON ENTRY: Only Bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x12″ or 1 Gallon Clear Plastic Freezer Bag (ZipLock bag or similar) and Small Clutch bag not large than 4.5″ x 6.5″. All items will be searched upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue please return them to your vehicle or discard them into the appropriate trash receptacles at the entry gates.
Please reach out to our partners at Seetickets for assistance through their customer service department. support.seetickets.us.